Creo Manufacturing Ltd have achieved BBA approval for their ICF Wall System Certificate 09/4707
The key factors assessed included:
- Structural aspects - the system components have adequate strength to resist the loads associated with installation loading.
- Thermal insulation - the system contributes to the overall thermal performance of the wall construction.
- Condensation - walls, openings and junctions with other elements will adequately limit the risk of surface and interstitial condensation.
- Behaviour in relation to fire - walls will provide adequate fire performance, provided the system is used in conjunction with suitable materials.
- Sound insulation - separating and internal walls with the minimum concrete core density and detailing provides sufficient sound resistance.
- Durability - the system components are durable.